ARVO Annual Meeting 2013
The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Meeting is the largest gathering of eye and vision researchers in the world.
Join ARVO to look at how vision researchers make a difference: to careers, their colleagues, their communities, the economies of their countries and ultimately, to the people around the world who benefit from their sight-saving work.
- December 7, 2012: Deadline for special interest group (SIG) session submissions.
- December 7, 2012: Abstract submission closes at 11:59 pm U.S. ET.
- February 19, 2013: Abstract notifications sent to First Authors.
- March 22, 2013: First early registration discount deadline.
- April 26, 2013: Second round early registration discount deadline.
Learn more on the event website: www.arvo.org/Annual_Meeting/