European Society of Cornea & Ocular Surface Disease Specialists Congress
The European Society of Cornea & Ocular Surface Disease Specialists (EuCornea) Congress will be held in the same venue and parallel to the XXX Congress of the ESCRS, 12th EURETINA Congress and the 2nd World Congress of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
The Congress will offer a variety of scientific events.
See selected highlighted events below:
- New developments in dry eye
- Update on infectious diseases
- New research in cornea
- Keratoconus and CXL
- Corneal complications of refractive surgery
- Cell based therapies and artificial cornea
- Anterior lamellar keratoplasty
- Keratoprosthesis and ocular surface reconstruction
- Preparation and Preservation of Lamellar Grafts
- Posterior lamellar keratoplasty
- Update on contact lens
Conference organizers strongly suggest that delegates make hotel reservations early, as the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA 2012 taking place from September 7 - 9 in Monza just outside Milan. A large number of reasonably priced bedrooms in Milan have been secured for delegates: www.milan2012.org