Conference for Ophthalmic Educators, Hyderabad, India
The fourth Conference for Ophthalmic Educators in Hyderabad, India, will offer new workshops and sessions, focusing on short lectures and interactive, practical workshops on educational techniques. The conference aims to help educators improve their teaching effectiveness while providing an opportunity to make connections with other ophthalmic educators in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Conference is organized and co-sponsored by the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO), the Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO), the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), and the Southasian Academy of Ophthalmology (SAO). It will precede the APAO Congress in Hyderabad, January 17-20.
- When: January 16, 2013, 08:30-18:30
- Where: Hyderabad International Convention Center, MR 1.01, M.R. 1.02 and M.R. 1.03
- Registration cost: Registration is 60 USDor 20 USD if you cannot pay the full fee.
- Registration includes lunch and light refreshments. Certificate provided at the conclusion of the Conference.
- Register to attend online: www.icoph.org/rsvp/CFOEHyderabad2013
- View the agenda: www.icoph.org/CFOEAgendaHyderabad.pdf
Who Should Attend?
- Residency program directors and faculty
- Directors and teachers of Continuing Professional Development/Continuing Medical Education
- Teachers of subspecialists, medical students, and allied eye care personnel
- Ophthalmologic society leaders
- Anyone involved in any aspect of ophthalmic education
Travel and Hotels: Participants must cover their own travel and personal costs.The Conference is scheduled so that attendees may attend the Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO) Congress on January 17-20, 2013. If you plan to attend the APAO Congress, you can make hotel reservations on the APAO Congress website: www.apaoindia2013.org
Download the Conference invitation: www.icoph.org/InvitationHyderabadCFOE.pdf
Those who wish to receive messages from the ICO about this Conference and other education-related resources and events may write to firstname.lastname@example.org.