Conference for Ophthalmic Educators, Copenhagen, Denmark
This will be the fifth Conference for Educators, featuring new workshops and special interest group discussions based on registrants' interests. The conference aims to help educators improve their teaching effectiveness while providing an opportunity to make connections with other ophthalmic educators in the region. It will precede the SOE Congress in Copenhagen, June 8-11, 2013.
View the preliminary agenda: www.icoph.org/ConfEdsCopenhagenPreliminaryAgenda.pdf
Who Should Attend?
- Residency program directors and faculty
- Directors and teachers of Continuing Professional Development/Continuing Medical Education
- Teachers of subspecialists, medical students, and allied eye care personnel
- Ophthalmologic society leaders
- Anyone involved in any aspect of ophthalmic education
Register at: https://icoph.org/rsvp/Copenhagen2013.html
*Please note that you will be required to login to the ICO website to view the registration page. If you do not already have an ICO website account, you will be required to create one. Upon logging in, you will be taken to the registration page.
- Registration is 60 USD, or 30 USD if you cannot pay the full fee.
- Registration includes lunch and light refreshments.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be provided at the conclusion of the Conference.
- Participants must cover their own travel and personal costs.
*Please note that registration for the Conference for Ophthalmic Educators is separate from registration for the European Society of Ophthalmology (SOE) Congress, June 8-11, 2013.
Hotels: The Conference is scheduled so that attendees may also attend the SOE Congress on June 8-11, 2013. If you plan to attend the SOE Congress, you can make hotel reservations on the SOE Congress website: soe2013.org.
Those who wish to receive messages from the ICO about this conference and other education-related resources and events may write to email@example.com.