Saudi Ophthalmology 2013 Conference
March 3-6, 2013
Topic: Conference/Congress, Continuing Medical Education, Education
Region: Middle East
Location: King Fahd Cultural Center
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Map & Directions
Web site: http://www.saudi-ophthalmology.org
The Saudi Ophthalmology 2013 Conference is the combined meeting of the 30th Annual Symposium of the King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital and the 25th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Saudi Ophthalmological Society, in collaboration with Ophthalmology Department, College of Medicine, King Saud University.
More than 1500 local and foreign ophthalmologists, fellows, residents, optometrists and other related professionals are expected to attend the largest eye meeting int he Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The symposium will focus on recent advances in the following topics:
- Refractive Surgery
- Imaging in Ophthalmology
- Prevention of Blindness
This symposium allows participants to:
- Be updated on the latest developments and knowledge in ophthalmology.
- Benefit from the expertise shared by the international guest speakers.
- Interact with clinicians, academics and practitioners in ophthalmology and its subspecialties from Saudi Arabia, the GCC region and around the world.
- Become aware of the latest and most advanced ophthalmic equipment including lasers, contact lenses and pharmaceuticals, and their suppliers.
- Be able to provide a higher level of ophthalmic care.
The target audiences are ophthalmologists, optometrists, orthoptists, ophthalmic nurses, ophthalmic assistants, ophthalmic technicians, and allied health professionals working in the field of eye care and prevention of blindness.
Registration or Abstract-Submission Deadlines: Mark your calendar!
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 1, 2012.
- January 31, 2013: Deadline for Symposium Pre-registration.
- March 3 – 6, 2013: SO-2013 conference, corresponding 21 – 24 Rabia’II 1434.
Please review the following webpage for important information regarding submitting abstracts: saudi-ophthalmology.org/SOSymposium2013/AbstractReg.aspx
Abstracts may be submitted for the following presentation types:
Scientific Free Paper