The International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) is committed to respecting your privacy.
- Information collected on icoph.org is for ICO purposes only, and we do not distribute this information to third parties.
- Cookies are used to track information to enhance the user experience. This information is kept confidential within the ICO.
- Your IP address may be used to help diagnose problems with the ICO server and to administer our website.
- icoph.org contains forms that may require users to sign in or to provide contact information (eg, name and email address).
- If visitors register for paid products and services, we may ask for financial information (eg, account or credit card numbers) and demographic information (eg, zip code, age, or income level).
- Icoph.org has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under ourcontrol.
- Icoph.org contains links to other websites. The ICO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
Email Addresses and E-communications
- The ICO will use visitor contact information obtained from forms to send visitors mailings related to the ICO, international ophthalmology, and eye care. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings.
- Contact and demographic information from surveys or mailings are used to send information about the ICO and to analyze website use and mailing effectiveness. Information collected through surveys or forms may be used to enhance ICO services, such as conferences or other educational events.
- Individuals may update their communication preferences by creating an account or logging in to icoph.org and updating their subscription preferences or contact information. Once you are logged into the website, you may update your email address by clicking on your name or “My Profile.” **Please do not create multiple accounts on icoph.org. Each account is associated with one email address. Creating multiple accounts may lead to unwanted emails and problems logging in.
Contacting the ICO
International Council of Ophthalmology
711 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, California 94102
United States of America